You’re in good company
- HRDC 2023 5-Star Benefit Program
- HRDC 5-Star Diversity & Inclusion Employer
- Canada’s Top Family-Friendly Employers
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People
- Venngo Healthy Workplaces Award Workplace Benefits Awards – Health and Wellness Program
- HRDC Best Place to Work
- Best Workplaces for Women 2023 by Great Place to Work
- Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance by Great Place to Work
- Best Workplaces for Today's Youth by Great Place to Work
- A Canadian Compassionate Company
- Great Place to Work
We provide benefits that reflect the individual and evolving needs of our employees in an unpredictable world.
- Flexible and dynamic working arrangement.
- Up to $650 for home office equipment.
- Generous time off policy.
- WorkPerks discount program.
- Computer purchase program.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
- Health benefits and premiums paid by the company.
- Up to $5,000 annually for therapy and mental health services.
- $250 health care spending account.
- TELUS Health Virtual Care app.
- Health and fitness reimbursement program.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Fidelity profit-sharing program.
- Company contributions to your RRSP with no matching required.
- Fidelity Family Plan - Purchase Fidelity Funds directly from Fidelity.
- Access to over 11,000+ training and development courses.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Monetary awards for completing a required designation.
- Annual dues reimbursement for professional designations.
- Two paid days annually to volunteer.
- Active employee resource groups (ERGs) and DEI initiatives.
We’re here for all of it
Work life balance
The right balance
Our flexible working options support the unique way you live and work, and our programs give you the freedom to find the right work-life balance for you.
The Employee Assistance Program
The EAP helps with personal problems affecting work or family life and general well-being by providing voluntary, confidential short-term counselling, advisory and information services to you and eligible family members.
Flexible work options
We promote a healthy work-life balance by offering flex hours or part-time, remote working and job-sharing, so that employees can balance their unique work and personal needs.
Parental leave support
Fidelity provides birth parents and adoptive parents with leave to take care of their new additions.
Paid time off
Whether you need time off for a well-deserved holiday, a staycation or time to volunteer, the option is there.
Take comfort. It’s covered
Medical: Dental coverage
Fidelity’s dental plan helps our employees pay for a variety of dental services – including preventive, basic, major restorative and orthodontic treatment – for themselves and eligible dependents. If you are a regular part-time or full-time employee, you are automatically covered, at no cost to you, on your first day of employment.
Medical: Health, medical and prescription drug coverage
We provide comprehensive programs, such as prescription drugs, vision care, physiotherapy and employee assistance, to employees and their eligible dependents. If you are a regular part-time or full-time employee, you are automatically covered on your first day of employment.
Medical: The Employee Assistance Program
The EAP benefit supplies voluntary, confidential short-term counselling, advisory and information services to you and eligible family members. The EAP helps with personal problems that affect family life, work life or general well-being.
- Disability coverage
- Life Insurance coverage
Take comfort. It’s covered
Learning and development
Whatever milestone is next in your career journey, we provide best-in-class learning and development programs to help you acquire new skills and training
Our vast library of learning and development resources includes
- classroom and online courses
- continuous education training
- tuition reimbursement program for approved studies